Hi.

I am interested in putting quotas in to effect on our local Galaxy server. From the admin page I can create a quota but this only seems to apply to disk space. I noticed on your test site you have quotas for concurrent jobs also. Have I missed how to set this or is this functionality not available in galaxy-dist yet?

2 other issues:

1) My account says I am using "0 bytes" in the top right corner although my history displays 456mb of data?

2) Are quotas set by default? I was able to create quotas before I had updated universe_wsgi.ini to include enable_quotas = True

Shaun

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.