So we came up with a work around and I wouldn't mind getting your opinion on
it. Specifically with respect to passing cookie_path. I could not figure out
how to get the proxy prefix from the universe_wsgi.ini file via the $__app__
call. Also you mention in the wiki the the $__app__ may get deprecated.

Thanks,

Ilya

We copied the encryption code (i.e)

def encode_id(dataset_id,id_secret):
    id_cipher = Blowfish.new(id_secret)
    s = dataset_id
    s = ( "!" * ( 8 - len(s) % 8 ) ) + s
    encrypted_id = id_cipher.encrypt( s ).encode( 'hex' )
    return encrypted_id

and we passed to the too wrapperl:

-i input -i $input.dataset.id

as well as

--id_secret=$__app__.config.id_secret
--cookie_path=$__app__.config.cookie_path