Excerpts from Jim Johnson's message of 2011-10-21 17:13:02 +0000:
> I put the gmap tool suite in the galaxy Tool Shed,  let me know if there is
> more I should do.

Awesome!

> I added a requirement tag for the datatypes to the tool-configs:
>
>     % grep 'requirement.*datatype' *.xml
>     gmap_build.xml: <requirement type="datatype">gmapdb</requirement>

Requirement tags for datatypes are an interesting idea, but I'm
wondering if this is something we should require? It seems like all this
information is implicit -- a tool requires a datatype if it has an input
or output parameter that references that type. Is there other
information that should go in the requirement tag?

--
James Taylor, Assistant Professor, Biology / Computer Science, Emory University