Anne,

Thanks for all of your patience and help with this.  You uncovered a problem
that is very nice to have corrected.  The fix is included in change set
6634:ebf72cda61e7 on our central repository.  This change set will allow you to
have section tags in your tool_conf.xml file that do not include version
attributes.  Selecting these sections to contain tools installed with a tool
shed repository will now be functionally correct.

Thanks again!

Greg

On Jan 30, 2012, at 12:08 PM, Anne Pajon wrote:

> Brilliant! It is working - no more server error and I now have a
> shed_tool_conf.xml updated:
>
> Let me know when you commit your next change set, so I will be able to test.
> Thanks a lot for your help.
> Anne.

Greg Von Kuster
Galaxy Development Team