Hi,

We're trying to setup a galaxy server, but where we want some of the
tools to run on a cluster.
This cluster is supporting mosix so at the moment we cannot use any of
the drmaa stuff available (or can we?).

The way we're setting it up at the moment is to run the command we want
to run on the cluster through a remote mosix run.
This works (almost) fine if we do it for specific command line tools
(e.g. samtools).

But now I've tried to run the whole python wrapper instead of only the
command-line tool.
In this case the problem we have is that the libraries on the end of the
compute node are not set in the environment, since the environment is
set only on the machine running the frontend.

Is there any way I can set up the PYTHONPATH or other environment
variables so that this would work in the compute node?

Thanks,
Daniel