Hi Luciano,

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Support#Mailing_Lists

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team

On 2/26/12 3:19 PM, Luciano Cosme wrote:
  I have python 2.7 and it seems to be the problem with it. Just
formated the partition I had linux and fresh install everything and
still have same problem.  I did what is recommended here too.

      Check your Python version

Galaxy's core functionality is compatible with *Python* versions *2.5*,
*2.6*, and *2.7*. (Version 2.4 support was last included in the November
18, 2011 Distribution
<http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/DevNewsBriefs/2011_11_18#Python_Support>).
Before reporting bugs, please ensure that python --version reports one
of these three versions. If this is not the case, a simple solution is
to manipulate your shell's $PATH variable to place the correct version
first. This can be done for only Python by creating a new directory at
the front of $PATH and creating a symbolic link to python in that
directory:

Toggle line numbers <http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Get%20Galaxy#>

    1
<http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Get%20Galaxy#CA-78df7933c2e9e4b1411a7e60fd3087c684c79664_1>
  % mkdir ~/galaxy-python
    2
<http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Get%20Galaxy#CA-78df7933c2e9e4b1411a7e60fd3087c684c79664_2>
  % ln -s /path/to/python2.5 ~/galaxy-python/python
    3
<http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Get%20Galaxy#CA-78df7933c2e9e4b1411a7e60fd3087c684c79664_3>
  %exportPATH=~/galaxy-python:$PATH

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Luciano Cosme <cosme.sim...@gmail.com