Liisa,

I'm not able to reproduce this locally with a fresh galaxy-dist.  Is there
anything unique about your workflows or configuration here?  And, this might be
a long shot, but do you frequently use tags with your workflows?  There was an
issue that I've fixed with this recently that would cause a significant hang
when cloning.

-Dannon