Hello,

I am trying to set up MACS tool on local Galaxy. Galaxy comes with
it's macs-wrapper.py and macs-wrapper.xml, but it wants to use "macs"
not "macs14" executable.

I tried to to editing macs-wrapper.py to make it use "macs14" instead,
but some options are not the same between the two, and the tool
crashes.

I would appreciate if someone could give me an advice on where I can
get "macs" executable for 64-bit Linux.

thanks,
Sergei

--