Hi,
I test a production environnement of Galaxy with apache proxy and mysql
database.
It work, but when I upload a file (it's not very big : 460 Mo), Galaxy says
that dataset is uploading and it has runned since yesterday and it's not
finish!
Where can the problem be ? Is it an installation problem or a material
limitation : it's run in a machine with 8 Go RAM and 4 cores processor.

Thank you

Julie