Hello,
I get an error when trying to upgrade my mysql db with sh manage_db.sh
upgrade from version 94->95 (see below).

Will cause problems with my installation?

sh manage_db.sh upgrade
93 -> 94...

Migration script to create "handler" column in job table.

done
94 -> 95...

Migration script to create table for tracking history_dataset_association
subsets.

(OperationalError) (1059, "Identifier name
'ix_history_dataset_association_subset_history_dataset_association_id' is
too long") u'CREATE INDEX
ix_history_dataset_association_subset_history_dataset_association_id ON
history_dataset_association_subset (history_dataset_association_id)' ()
done
95 -> 96...

Migration script to add column to openid table for provider.
Remove any OpenID entries with nonunique GenomeSpace Identifier

done
96 -> 97...

Migration script to add the ctx_rev column to the tool_shed_repository
table.

done

Thanks in advance,
Liisa