Hi Carlos

See: galaxy_dist/lib/galaxy/util/__init__.py

for characters that are allowed but need to be escaped

Regards, Hans

On 06/28/2012 03:14 PM, Carlos Reyes wrote:
Hello,

I have never used this support route before however I have a question
about a Galaxy wrapper that I made for a python tool. I have a text
input box connected to a $command_line_spot in an attempt to run a
string such as "IN[4]=='gene'" on the command line (quotations included)
through text box input. When I put "IN[4]=='gene'" directly in the
command line it runs fine, however when I put it through my text box it
puts the string on the command line
as __dq__IN__ob__4__cb__==__sq__gene__sq____dq__ "IN[4]=='gene'" instead
of just "IN[4]=='gene'". Sorry if this email makes no sense whatsoever,
it is very out of context but I thought I'd ask.

Note: I am running the latest release of galaxy which I pulled from
mercurial.

Thanks,
Carlos

The information in this email, including attachments, may be
confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you believe
you received this email by mistake, please notify the sender by return
email as soon as possible.