Hi all,

I have added some tools to my local install of Galaxy. To get to my final
results I have to do a lot of steps.  When I try to run every step separately
it turns out to work out fine. But when I try to run all steps at once with a
workflow I get the following error message.

OperationalError: (OperationalError) database is locked u'UPDATE dataset SET
update_time=?, state=? WHERE dataset.id = ?' ['2012-07-02 11:34:48.135419',
'queued', 529]

I have noticed that the processes eat a lot of my computer resources. Other
than that I have no clue what the problem could be.

Any tips are appreciated.

Kind regards,
Jaap van der Heijden