HI Galaxy-team !

I 'am trying  to display  BAM files whith the * local* IGV.
However D*isplay with IGV "local*"  use the already running copy of IGV on
the server machine. So I need evry time to run manually igv by the command
above:
java -Xmx750m -jar igv.jar
Is there any way to do this automatically
I guess that I have to configure bam.xml file to call "java -Xmx750m -jar
igv.jar" command ,  when cliking on D*isplay with IGV local*. ?

Thanks for help
Regards
Amine