Hello Pete,

When you performed the update to your server (hg pull -u), were you pulling
from galaxy-dist?  If so, you should be running revision 7404:ec29ce8e27a1.  To
see what revision you are running, you can type the following in your Galaxy
installation directory:

hg heads

The Galaxy main tool shed is running the tip from the Galaxy-dist repository,
which was released last Friday, so you'll need to update your local Galaxy
instance to the latest Galaxy release in order to use the tool shed.  The
latest release news brief is available here:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/DevNewsBriefs/2012_07_20

Greg Von Kuster