The docs about that are here:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Performance/Web%20Application%20Scaling

I am working on combining our separate ini files myself, but ran into some odd
problems with cluster job submission that weren't present with the original
split files (e.g. the combined one didn't work, but the split one did).  I
haven't managed to debug that just yet, and won't be able to until I get back
from vacation in a week.

chris