I found that the problem happened if I used the UI for editing text. What I did
instead was edit the wiki using the text-based mode instead. If you have set
your
preferences to use the UI for editing by default, then you will need to change
it
back to use the text-based editing instead; I found that, once I used the UI
for
editing text on the wiki, I couldn't save a set of changes.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

-Scott