Hi

The BLAST+ tools and the definition of the blastxml format were moved to
the tool shed. You should have seen a migration message during the update...

If you are not using these tools, perhaps you have a legacy reference to
the blastxml file which should be removed?

If you are using BLAST+ they and the blastxml format need to be installed
from the ToolShed,

Peter