Hi,

I have a very recent version of Galaxy installed locally, and when I run
FastQC:Read QC, it creates an HTML file with missing links to the plots and
images within the HTML.  The HTML source looks identical to the HTML source
from the main Galaxy server, so there must be something wrong with my local
install.

Is there some option or modification that I need to enable to allow access to
the generated HTML/PNG files in the database/files/000/database_###_files
directory?

David Hoover
Helix Systems Staff