Hello,

Can anyone tell me why I keep getting this error when I try to do a blast
search in Galaxy?  I checked that the nr database file was there and had the
right permissions. Does this error mean that Galaxy can't find the nr file or
does it mean something else?

An error occurred running this job:BLAST Database error: No alias or index file
found for protein database
[/9720/genome_references/ncbi/nr-protein-db/nr-newstyle/nr] in search path
[/9720/galaxyprod/galaxy-dist/database/job_working_directory/1485::]
Return error code 2 from command:
blast