Hi all,
I have a problem with one of applications of galaxy-cistrome : when I run
the application Heatmap, it didn't work and the log says me : "need
bx-python"
It's very clear. but on another pc with same installation, Heatmap run and
furthermore bx-python is installed with your procedure : in galaxy-env mode
with easy_install bx-python and no error message appear during this
installation.

Any idea of where can the problem come ?

Thanks.
julie