Hi All,

I installed a local Galay instance but found uploads to be incredible slow.
I have seen this can be remedied through Admin controls. However my
modifications to "universe_wsgi.ini" still do not enable me to log in as
Admin ­ showing the following error message: "No such user Š"

I edited universe_wsgi.ini as follows:

1.  ### Admin Users
admin_users = my email address

I closed Galaxy and re-launched with the modified file, however still no
login ability.
I am running this on a desktop, no network.
Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jack