Hi,

Is there any way to map an input field from one tool to the input field of
another tool in a workflow?

E.g. let's say tool A has an input field X which tool B also has. If we use
both tool A and B in the same workflow, then we would like to let the user fill
in field X only once in tool A and then map that value to the field X in tool
B. As far as I can see, there is now only a way to map output files of tool A
to input files of tool B.

[cid:image001.png@01CDA2E2.20BC4390]

Regards,

Pieter Lukasse
Wageningen UR, Plant Research International
Departments of Bioscience and Bioinformatics
Wageningen Campus, Building 107, Droevendaalsesteeg 1, 6708 PB,
Wageningen, the Netherlands
+31-317480891; skype: pieter.lukasse.wur
http://www.pri.wur.nl<http://www.pri.wur.nl/>

<<inline: image001.png>>