Dear all,

I am currently working on downloading the genome data from the UCSC database.
I have figured out how to obtain the genome of one species at a time, however
this would take a bit of time if I have to type every command by hand.
Is there any command that would download the all the data from the UCSC
databases?
If not, how would I go to start in writing a script that would do so.

Thank you for your time.
-Ricardo