Hello Oliver,

I've forwarded this to the galaxy-dev mail list since it is the contact point
for issues like this.  Please send questions like this to the Galaxy mail lists
(galaxy-dev, galaxy-user) in the future as there is no guarantee you'll get
timely answers from individual contacts.

Thanks very much,

Greg Von Kuster

Begin forwarded message: