Hi,

Make sure that in your universe.wsgi is set:
sanitize_all_html = False

Hope this helps,
Joachim

Joachim Jacob, PhD

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib

On 10/17/2012 10:09 AM, Lukasse, Pieter wrote:

Hi,

I noticed that in the new Galaxy version the preview of HTML files seems to be broken. When I try to preview a HTML file generated by a tool, it displays a HTML that has all style “stripped off”. So the HTML display is in fact changing the generated HTML before displaying it.

Has anyone noticed this as well? What are the fixes/workarounds?

Regards,

Pieter Lukasse

Wageningen UR, Plant Research International

Departments of Bioscience and Bioinformatics

Wageningen Campus, Building 107, Droevendaalsesteeg 1, 6708 PB,
Wageningen, the Netherlands

+31-317480891; skype: pieter.lukasse.wur

http://www.pri.wur.nl <http://www.pri.wur.nl/>