It's actually in related to a new galaxy shed tool we developed called
meme-chip, we uploaded it to the main Tool Shed site.

We provided tool_data_table_conf.xml.sample and xxx.loc.sample  along with
the tool. After the installation, the loc file has been populated
automatically, but the entry inside tool_data_table_conf.xml.sample didn't
get populated.

Although it can be fixed easily by adding entries to the runtime
tool_data_table_conf.xml
manually, it's good to know if it's the right way or we are missing
something in the shed tool repos.

Cheers,