Ok,

while velveth seems to work now, if I put the result into velvetg I get another
error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/data/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/jobs/runners/drmaa.py", line 175,
in queue_job
    job_wrapper.prepare()
  File "/data/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/jobs/__init__.py", line 184, in
prepare
    self.command_line = self.tool.build_command_line( param_dict )
  File "/data/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py", line 2424, in
build_command_line
    command_line = fill_template( self.command, context=param_dict )
  File "/data/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/util/template.py", line 9, in
fill_template
    return str( Template( source=template_text, searchList=[context] ) )
File "/data/galaxy/galaxy-dist/eggs/Cheetah-2.2.2-py2.6-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1004, in __str__
    return getattr(self, mainMethName)()
  File "cheetah_DynamicallyCompiledCheetahTemplate_1354790596_63_67504.py",
line 84, in respond
NotFound: cannot find 'files_path' while searching for 'input.files_path'

Andreas