If you did what the links posted previously suggested (inc. parallelization of
tools, mutliple server processes),
there is nothing more you can do.

Most of the tools galaxy just calls, so its the tool that you have to change.
Often genomic tools are also IO bound, so a faster storage system could lead to
better CPU utilization - if this is the bottleneck.

HTH,
ido