Hi,

I had cleared my cache, and switched on error reporting ... Flash of insight: I had this issue before. :-s

I digged this thread up: http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Trackster-error-after-upgrade-td4656986.html

Repacking the scripts fixed it for me:
~/galaxy-dist/static/scripts/python/pack_scripts.py

I have only a faint clue why the packing did not work: I had manually corrected some scripts (in static/scripts/viz/trackster), after merging failed during updating. Since those java scripts had been reflowed to have all the code on one line (...), the merging obviously did not work out well...

I forgot to repack the scripts after this manual intervention.

Thanks!
Joachim

Joachim Jacob

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib