Hi Anatoly,

attached a patch file against to the latest central revision
(8590:937966b77a10) to add a welcome.mako file which differentiates between
a registered user and anonymous account.

Do try this first in a development/test version as this patch isn't
complete, there are more references to welcome.html than that I removed.
If you don't have the latest revision, just check the content of that patch
file and apply the changes by hand and add the welcome.mako to /templates/.

Cheers,
Jelle