Hi Carlos,

There does not appear to be an email address associated with your account.
 I will try to associate your account with your GMail account and let you
know (off-list) when I think that is done.

And, administrative requests like these can also be sent directly to
outre...@galaxyproject.org, instead of to the list.  However, the
difference between "wiki is broken" is and "administrative request" is not
always clear.

Thanks,

Dave C.

<http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/GCC2012>http://galaxyproject.org/