Hi guys,

When I try to upload a directory of files from a server directory I'm
seeing the error below.

It appears to be trying to write to a temp directory somewhere that
I'm guessing doesn't have enough space?  Is there a way I can direct
where it writes to for temporary files like this?

Am I understanding right, that these upload jobs are running on our
cluster?  I think it would be a problem if its trying to use the
default temp directory on each cluster node since they aren't
provisioned with much space.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Greg

Miscellaneous information:Traceback (most recent call last): File
"/misc/local/galaxy/galaxy-dist/tools/data_source/upload.py", line
384, in __main__() File
"/misc/local/galaxy/galaxy-dist/tools/data_source/upload.py", line
373, in __main__ add_file( dataset,
Job Standard Error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/misc/local/galaxy/galaxy-dist/tools/data_source/upload.py",
line 384, in
    __main__()
  File "/misc/local/galaxy/galaxy-dist/tools/data_source/upload.py",
line 373, in __main__
    add_file( dataset, registry, json_file, output_path )
  File "/misc/local/galaxy/galaxy-dist/tools/data_source/upload.py",
line 270, in add_file
    line_count, converted_path = sniff.convert_newlines( dataset.path,
in_place=in_place )
  File "/misc/local/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/datatypes/sniff.py",
line 99, in convert_newlines
    fp.write( "%s\n" % line.rstrip( "\r\n" ) )
IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device