John, that's seems great.
I will read this stuff and see if  I can use it (The bed format isn't that
essential, bowtie can bam instead).

If it wont work I will try the other solution which doesn't need to change
the galaxy own code (Creating hundreds of workflow run, linking to their
outputs and running last workflow with the merging tool - this solution
also distribute in a better way).

Because galaxy is used a lot on sequencers output, I think someday it
should support this kind of jobs internally.
When I will have a running solution, I will publish what solution I have
used.

Its really great to know I'm not the first one to attack this problem.
Thanks for the advices.
Hagai