My apologies, that command was incorrect. The correct version is:

$ sh run_functional_tests.sh help

   --Dave B.

On 2/22/13 08:47:19.000, Dave Bouvier wrote:
Tim,

The Galaxy functional test suite's run time can vary significantly
depending on your environment, and we are currently working on a number
of enhancements to the speed of the functional tests.

You can run the functional tests before installing tools and tool
dependencies, and you can limit the tests by tool panel section, or even
by a single tool. For more details on which options are available,
execute the following command: