Hello,

I have a tool that needs a directory containing a bunch of files as an input : mytool -d $directory -p param1 -o $output ...

I thought the best approach would be to use a Zip file that I would temporally uncompress in a bash wrapper.
But when I upload the zip file, galaxy unzip it.

What would you recommend to accomplish such a task ? I want that tool to be installable from a toolshed, so I don't want to modify the upload.py script or any other files.

Thanks,

David