I upgraded to the latest galaxy-central and got an error when running migration
script 115 which lengthens the password field from 40->255.

It failed saying that the table migration_tmp already exists.  I ran this
without any existing database so I don't think it is anything on my end. Any
pointers?

.schema migration_tmp
CREATE TABLE "migration_tmp" (
        id INTEGER NOT NULL,
        create_time TIMESTAMP,
        update_time TIMESTAMP,
        tool_shed_repository_id INTEGER NOT NULL,
        name VARCHAR(255),
        version VARCHAR(40),
        type VARCHAR(40),
        uninstalled BOOLEAN, error_message TEXT,
        PRIMARY KEY (id),
         FOREIGN KEY(tool_shed_repository_id) REFERENCES tool_shed_repository
(id)
);