Hi Kathryn,

It looks like you haven't installed FastQC (or potentially installed it and
just haven't made it accessible to Galaxy).  You'll need to install FastQC
from http://www.bioinformatics.babraham.ac.uk/projects/fastqc/ if you
haven't already, and the main fastqc perl script must be executable from
tool-data/shared/jars/FastQC/fastqc.

For dependencies like this, you can usually look at
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/Tool%20Dependencies for a few
pointers.

Good luck,

Dannon