On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 10:39 AM, Ira Cooke <iraco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Yes that's most likely part of it ... thanks for the link to that thread.
> I think I am suffering from the same issue.
>
>  ... but I'm also assuming when my test results come back I'll still
> need to figure out where my repository dependencies failed.  Last
> test result I saw it looked like a failure compiling ruby ... but it's
> hard to know what's missing to fix it.
>
> Cheers
> Ira

Me too - I've been struggling with tests failing due to partial installs
(where only the beginning of the tool_dependencies.xml is processed
but no error from the installation process is show on the Tool Shed):
http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Handling-of-tool-dependencies-xml-errors-in-Tool-Shed-testing-tt4659720.html