Hello Björn,

I'll take a close look at this.  It seems that the contents of revision
6c8f72ee4a51 are a subset of the contents of revision aac0c82ac354 as the only
changes are additional dependency definitions.  Am I seeing this correctly?  If
so, then an additional metadata record should not have been generated, but
rather  aac0c82ac354 should now be the only metadata revision between the 2 -
if this is the case, then this is a bug.

Thanks!

Greg Von Kuster