Hi Monica,

I've pushed a fix to our stable branch that should resolve this issue for you.
It will be available on our main server the next time it is updated.

For now, you should be able to work around the error by going into your stored
workflows and remove any non-ASCII characters from the names of your saved
workflows.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan