Hi,

As Admin, I uploaded a set of files from filesystems paths
Uploading is successful but when I try to make the datasets public I get
the following error:

Internal Server Error

Galaxy was unable to sucessfully complete your request  <==By The
Way...NOTE how sucessfully is misspelled!!

File
'/usr/local/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/web/framework/middleware/error.py',
line 149 in __call__
  app_iter = self.application(environ, sr_checker)
File
'/usr/local/galaxy/galaxy-dist/eggs/Paste-1.7.5.1-py2.7.egg/paste/recursive.py',
line 84 in __call__
  return self.application(environ, start_response)
File
'/usr/local/galaxy/galaxy-dist/eggs/Paste-1.7.5.1-py2.7.egg/paste/httpexceptions.py',
line 633 in __call__
  return self.application(environ, start_response)
File '/usr/local/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/web/framework/base.py', line
128 in __call__
  return self.handle_request( environ, start_response )
File '/usr/local/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/web/framework/base.py', line
184 in handle_request
  body = method( trans, **kwargs )
File
'/usr/local/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/webapps/galaxy/controllers/library_common.py',
line 1626 in make_library_item_public
  self._check_access( trans, cntrller, is_admin, ldda.library_dataset,
current_user_roles, use_panels, library_id, show_deleted )
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'library_dataset'

Help will be appreciated

Thanks

--R