Cool! :)

Feel free to join the Google+ group as well, and link your blog posts there, to notify users (and make it easy for us to share further):
http://gplus.to/galaxyportal

Cheers
// Samuel

On 05/31/2013 08:35 AM, Saket Choudhary wrote:
Hi Everyone!

I have been selected to work on the eQTL pipeline and visualisation for the Galaxy Project as part of the Google Summer of Code 2013 (http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2013)

I am pursuing my fourth year of undergraduate studies at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay(http://www.iitb.ac.in/). My areas of interest are broadly Bioinformatics and of lately I have been working on NGS problems.

I have created a blog here : http://galaxy-gsoc2013.blogspot.com/ . The first post should be up soon.
<snip>