On Jun 3, 2013, at 10:13 AM, Ramon Tiburski wrote:

> I have a problem with a tool in R. I can't load the RPostgreSQL library that
> I get the following error:
>
> ERROR: carregando pacotes exigidos: dbi
>
> My xml is this:
>
> <command interpreter="bash">r_wrapper.sh $script_file</command>
>
> <configfiles>
> <configfile name="script_file">
> library(RPostgreSQL)
> </configfile>
> </configfiles>
>
> I have this library installed at my system, what can I do?

Hi Ramon,

Have you checked to make sure that the user that Galaxy runs as is able to find
the library? Is it possible that it is installed for a single user or in a
non-standard path that has not been configured for the Galaxy user?  Does the
script work if run directly on the command line as the Galaxy user?

--nate