Peter,

The empty failed tests folder issue has been resolved in 10171:eaa5112fefcd, and the test tool shed has been updated to that revision.

   --Dave B.

On 6/26/13 11:34:38.000, Dave Bouvier wrote:
Peter,

It looks like the failed tests container is being populated, but there
is some odd behavior with displaying it. As soon as we've tracked down
the issue, I'll update you.

    --Dave B.