Adam,

Thanks for your response.  Specifying -q queue@host doesn't achieve what
I'm looking to do.  In my case, I'm trying to set up a drmaa runner that
will send the job to a torque host that is different from the one that is
set in /var/spool/torque/server_name on the client host.  Configuring the
drmaa runner with -q queue@host doesn't do this for me.  It still sends the
job to the torque host specified in  /var/spool/torque/server_name.

Any other suggestions?

- Bart