Dear all,

As I was trying to do visualize my data set in trackster, I get the following
error:

/bin/sh: 1: bedtools: not found
sort: fflush failed: standard output: Broken pipe
sort: write error
needLargeMem: trying to allocate 0 bytes (limit: 100000000000)

When doing a sudo find / -name "bedtools" in my system, I get the following
output:
/usr/share/bedtools
/usr/share/doc/bedtools

Do I have bedtools installed in the wrong place?

Thank you for your help,
--Ricardo Perez