Hi,

A follow up to my own question.
When I setup up the Galaxy instance from Cloudman the GATK tools were not
included automatically. Something most have gone wrong during the upgrade
process from Mercurial.
Based on Dan Blankenberg's advice, I was able to got the GATK tools to show
up in Galaxy by doing some hand editing of configuration files.

But I have no reference genome.

Should the reference genome been part of the initial installation if it had
gone cleanly? Or including any reference genome for GATK tools supposed to
be a manual post-installation process.
Either way, I would be appreciative of pointers on how I can include the
reference genomes for the GATK tools in Galaxy.

Thanks

Marco