Hi Peter,

The main tool shed was updated on schedule on Tuesday, July 30.

As Nate stated in his reply to you regarding your question about the target
date for the next Galaxy release, the next-stable branch was created on that
date.  The release process is such that when the next-stable branch is created,
the main Galaxy tool shed is immediately updated with that branch.

The next-stable branch remians open for approximately 2 weeks while bugs are
discovered and corrected using the branch.  When all discovered bugs are
corrected, the branch is closed and the resulting stable branch is pushed to
the distribution as the release.

This process has not changed for some time now - ever since the next-stable
branch was introduced into our release process earlier this year.

Greg Von Kuster