Hi all,

I'm (finally) attempting to install a tool from the main Tool Shed into
a local Galaxy instance, using Firefox, and got the same red error
that Adam reported (below):

"Repository installation is not possible due to an invalid Galaxy URL:
None. You may need to enable cookies in your browser."

Might my apache rewrite be causing this? My galaxy server is
available on the normal http port 80 as servername/galaxy and
in universe_wsgi.ini I have set:

cookie_path = /galaxy

Is there another setting which I need to fill in (perhaps something
missing in older copies of universe_wsgi.ini.sample)?