Hi,
I installed a local instance of galaxy browser on my local machine using
the steps in:

http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Get%20Galaxy

I tried both the default (hg update default) and stable versions (hg update
stable)

but the current website has different features on the left panel then the
local instance that I downloaded. Specifically I want to use the SnpEff
feature under the NGS toolbox Beta on the left panel of the website. But I
can't find this feature on the local instance is there anyway to install a
local instance of the current version of the website?

Thanks
Best Regards
Hamdi Kitapci